Work With Us
We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Executive to supervise various HR functions, such as staffing, recruitment, compensation, and training and development.
In this role, you will maintain our employee database, manage leave requests, and oversee compliance audits and performance reviews. You will assist the senior managers in implementing HR programs and support our recruitment cycle by collaborating with department heads and facilitating onboarding for new hires.
As a Senior HR Executive, we expect you to deploy engagement strategies for strengthening employee relations and oversee a team of HR associates and junior HR analysts. Besides boosting our talent acquisition efforts, you will also lead training and development programs to ensure productivity in the workplace.
We are in need of a HR with extensive knowledge of best HR practices that focus on growth, development, and productivity in the workplace. Our ideal candidate must possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, and observational skills. Familiarity with HR management software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must. This position is also open to candidates who have solid experience in Project Management, Client Relations, and HR Administration.
- Delegate HR-related tasks and set objectives for team members, track employee growth, and monitor daily performance
- Oversee compliance audits and manage performance appraisals based on the data you track annually as per company regulations
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures that help promote a healthy and productive work environment
- Research staffing trends, establish systematic workflows, and recommend solutions to improve our company’s recruitment practices
- Determine HR metrics, such as turnover rates and cost-per-hire, review departmental budgets, and maintain employee records
- Liaise with existing employees and address their requests and grievances to ensure a safe and productive workplace
- Guide senior management on compliance-related matters and demonstrate your findings through virtual meetings and presentations
- Lead and coordinate onboarding for new hires, process probationary feedback, and manage employee evaluations and terminations
- Participation in ISO9001 is compulsory
- 8+ years of experience in HR Management or a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- Proven ability to design and implement company policies
- Advanced knowledge of best HR practices and labor laws
- Proficiency in HRIS software, such as ADP, Rippling, or BambooHR
- Compliance certification from a credible institute is preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, and leadership skills
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced senior account executive to oversee the activities of our account executives and manage our customer accounts. The senior account executive’s responsibilities include building and maintaining a sales pipeline with a high conversation rate, attending sales meetings to provide progress updates, and researching industry trends. You should also be able to identify new sales opportunities through networking initiatives and customer referrals.
To be successful as a senior account executive, you should be adept at analyzing sales performance metrics and negotiating contracts. Ultimately, an exceptional senior account executive should demonstrate excellent communication, management, and customer service skills at all times.Senior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a team of account executives to ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Setting reasonable sales quotas to be achieved by the sales team.
- Developing long-lasting relationships with new customers.
- Managing existing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and implementing effective account plans to retain existing customers.
- Identifying customer needs and communicating how company products and services fulfill those needs.
- Developing solid sales proposals to convince potential and existing customers to purchase company products and services.
- Collecting customer feedback to determine product and service shortfalls.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or management, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a senior account executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.