- Preparation of project costing, cash flaw and feasibility studies.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantity, Materials of taking off / measurement.
- Able to study drawing well, fully handle tender process, BQ and cost estimations.
- Assessing Sub-contractor/ contractor progress claim and preparation of progress claim.
- Assessing variation works and reports.
- Preparation of tender reports and awarding of the contract.
- Preparation of final account and other contract administration.
- Assists Project Manager to carry out jobs pertaining to contracts with clients and sub-contractors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional
- Degree in Engineering (Civil), Quantity Surveying or Building
- Preferred skill(s): experience in tendering submission, pre & post contracts preparation, progress claim, payment & final account
- Good communication skills and able to interact appropriately with all level in both writen and spoken Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently and committed
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply